dimanche 16 juin 2013

Black Swan in my veins

Yesterday, while digging for a movie on internet, I came across that poster of BlackSwan 


Earlier today, I noticed the words White Lily printed in white on that black box cover (above). 

The words 'White Lily' on the box and Natalie portman with her darkywhite face on the poster led me to think of her as some sort of 'white Lilith'. 

Lilith  (לילית) takes its origins from the Hebrew/Arabic word Layla (לילה) meaning Night.
Lilith is aslo the Nuit (French for night) of the Egyptians. In Crowley's Thelema she's the speaker in the first Chapter of The Book of the Law. 

The lyrics of the track 'In my veins' by Louisahh were running through my head since many days so I decided to sync it up with the BlackSwan opening scene.

"It's just the night under my skin, 
  it's just the night in my veins"

I  launched the track when the light touches her. And it's 'syncy icky'.



Black Swan In My Veins from JJ Draa on Vimeo.



1 commentaire:

  1. En lien ! Les juifs ashkénazes nous contrôlent et vous le savez, dont cette jolie pantin de NP !

    RépondreSupprimer